Terms & Conditions
ICELANDIC VERSION FOLLOWS BELOW
Welcome to the aldamusic.is terms and conditions, which apply to all items ordered from aldamusic.is. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com
You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all sections of this Website.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness. We do not give your information to third party.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence and Alda Music will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, ('screen scraping') is prohibited without license.
Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to have an account with Alda Music you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Alda Music retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and Alda Music reserves the right to close your Alda Music account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Alda Music or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Alda Music is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have charged your credit card.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
These T&Cs relate to all Alda Music promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotional code can't be used after an order has been placed.
- A promotion code can't be used after an order has been placed.
- If the promotional code has expired, then you shouldn’t try to use it. Also you can’t swap your promotional code for cash.
- If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own Alda Music account for the purpose for which it was issued.
- You shouldn’t pass your promotional code around your friends, or post it in a forum – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website.
- Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation.
- Brand or product category exclusions may also apply.
- Don’t use a promotional code to buy discounted products from Alda Music, and then sell them on for a higher price to make yourself a bit of extra money.
- If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, then we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand.
Linking to this website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Alda Music and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Alda Music.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Alda Music, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Alda Music shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Iceland and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Iceland courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Alda Music. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Alda Music.
Alda Music // Eyjarslóð 7 // 101 Reykjavik // Iceland // tel: +354 5462202 // email: email@example.com
Alda Music áskilur sér rétt til að hætta við pantanir, t.d. vegna rangra verðupplýsinga eða hætta að bjóða upp á vörutegundir fyrirvaralaust. Áskilinn er réttur til að staðfesta pantanir símleiðis.
Allar pantanir eru afgreiddar næsta virka dag eftir pöntun. Sé varan ekki til á lager mun þjónustufulltrúi hafa samband og tilkynna um áætlaðan afhendingartíma vörunnar. Af öllum pöntunum dreift af Íslandspósti gilda afhendingar-, ábyrgðar og flutningsskilmálar Íslandspósts um afhendingu vörunnar. (Nafn fyrirtækis) ber samkvæmt þessu enga ábyrgð á týndum sendingum eða tjóni sem kann að verða á vöru í flutningi. Ef að vara týnist í pósti eða verður fyrir tjóni frá því að að hún er send frá (nafn fyrirtækis) til viðkomandi er tjónið á ábyrgð kaupanda. Hægt er að greiða 590 kr. fyrir rekjanlegt bréf. Frí heimaending er á pöntunum 1.000 kr og yfir nema annað komi fram í lýsingu á vöru.
Verð á vöru og sendingakostnaður
Öll verð í vefverslun eru með inniföldum 24% vsk en sendingakostnaður bætist síðan við áður en greiðsla fer fram. Við sendum allar vörur með Íslandspósti beint heim að dyrum. Sendingakostnaður er Kr.400. (Sendingarkostnaður er mismunandi eftir fyrirtækjum. Ef að verslað er fyrir t.d. 10.000,- eða meira þá fellur sendingarkostnaðurinn niður.)
Að skipta og skila vöru
Veittur er 14 daga skilaréttur við kaup á vöru gegn því að framvísað sé sölureikningi sem sýnir með fullnægjandi hætti hvenær varan var keypt. Varan þarf að vera ónotuð, í fullkomnu lagi og í sínum upprunalegu óskemmdu umbúðum þegar henni er skilað. Ef vara er innsigluð má ekki rjúfa innsiglið. Við skil á vöru er miðað við upprunalegt verð hennar, nema viðkomandi vara sé á útsölu eða á sértilboði við vöruskil. Þá er miðað við verð vörunnar þann dag sem henni er skilað. Ef kaupandi vill ekki skipta vörunni fyrir aðra vöru verður gefin út inneignarnóta eftir að varan er móttekin. Inneigninarnótan er í formi kóða sem er notaður hér á síðunni þegar verslað er og gildir í eitt ár frá útgáfudegi. Flutnings- og póstburðargjöld eru ekki endurgreidd.
Sé vara gölluð er viðskiptavinum boðin ný vara í staðinn og greiðum við allan sendingakostnað sem um ræðir. Eða endurgreiðum ef þess er krafist. Að öðru leiti vísast til laga um húsgöngu og fjarsölusamninga nr.46/2000 og laga um neytendakaup.